Comprehensive Care by Experienced Professionals
Suburban Animal Hospital is a full-service facility that meets all your pet care needs, including:
The high quality of service we provide is achieved by fostering long-term relationships with our clients. During each visit, we pledge to:
- Listen carefully to your concerns
- Answer all of your questions
- Identify existing and potential health problems in your pet
- Explain any necessary procedures or treatments
- Tailor our recommendations to meet the unique needs of you and your pet
When to Schedule an Appointment
It is sometimes difficult to know if the symptoms your pet is experiencing warrant a trip to our hospital. Therefore, we’ve compiled the following list to help you determine when an appointment may be necessary:
- Red eyes
- Rapid or abnormal breathing
- Persistent coughing/choking
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Inappropriate urination or defecation
- Increased water intake or urine output
- Frequent urination
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Pronounced lethargy or tiredness
- Incoordination/loss of balance
- Loss of appetite
- Persistent lameness
- Skin growths
- Significant itching
- Skin sores
- Itchy or draining ears
- Difficulty giving birth
- Aggression or other behavioral issues
For specialized care and 24-hour emergency support, our team will refer you to Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services.
As a member hospital of Monroe Veterinary Associates, we also have access to veterinary professionals regarding the care of exotic species such as birds, reptiles, small mammals, and more.
Traveling With Your Pet
If you plan on crossing state or international borders with your pet, a health certificate verified by an accredited veterinarian is required. This certificate indicates your pet is healthy to travel and is not symptomatic of a disease that could be passed to other animals or people. Certain vaccinations must also be current for a health certificate to be issued.
Suburban Animal Hospital is proud to offer the services of two accredited veterinarians to help facilitate this process: Dr. Fisher and Dr. Blair. Please contact us with additional questions about this important service.